Website Orange Tree Golf Club
Orange Tree Golf Course is seeking a Maintenance Technician. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring the maintenance of the property, facilities, and equipment. This is achieved by ensuring all work orders and maintenance programs are completed in a timely manner, and maintaining appropriate records and documentation according to state and federal laws and organizational policies and procedures.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent and at least three (3) years of related experience, including HVAC, Chiller operation and diagnostics, basic plumbing and electrical
- Air conditioning and refrigeration certification by an EPA Type 2 or above approved testing organization preferred
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and effectively communicate, verbally and written, with employees and guests
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft office products, EMS and internet usage
- The awareness that you can occasionally be exposed to moving parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions
- The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
The club will provide a compensation and benefits package equivalent to your experience and qualifications. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hourly Pay DOE
- Shared Health insurance cost, vacation, sick leave and other benefits per company policies
- This is a Full-Time position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.