Orange Tree Golf Club is in need of Part-Time Food Servers/Bar Tenders for our Restaurant/Bar.
Pay is $9.00 an hour PLUS TIPS (you can make great money after tips, our servers currently make between $12-$35 an hour) Please submit a resume via Indeed.
Must have prior experience as a food server/bar tender – this position requires the server to make all drinks alcoholic and non (there is not a specific bartender on staff for the servers)
Provide exceptional food and beverage service to guests demonstrating, professionalism through; attentiveness, friendliness, accuracy and strong product/facility knowledge. Responsible for the accuracy and balancing of daily sales and depositing cash, checks, club and credit card charges as per POS system at the end of the shift. Maintain cleanliness of facility.
Essential Job Functions
- Be knowledgeable of our menu and bar items. – New menu coming out Mid January.
- Communicate clearly menu competence and be able to accurately respond to questions concerning item ingredients and cooking methods.
- Take food and beverage orders using suggestive selling techniques
- Enter orders into POS system (Point of Sale ordering) for preparation by bar or kitchen
- Serve food and/or beverages, placing guest check beside guest
- Handle food and beverages in accordance with sanitation regulations
- Remove dirty/empty glasses and dishes in a timely manner
- Ensure correct payment is received, provide guest with receipt.
- Perform general housekeeping duties ensuring all areas of the restaurant are clean, tidy and in condition
- Perform all side work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Prior server experience is required
- Knowledge and thoroughness of duties
- Attitude – courtesy/cooperation toward guests, management and employees
- Attendance and punctuality
- Personal appearance and hygiene
- Ability to speak, write and follow written and verbal directions
- Strong communication skills and friendly personality
- Ability to push, pull, lift and carry materials weighing up to 50lbs
- Work inside or outside for the majority of any shift, in the heat, cold or damp conditions
- Able to push, pull, stoop and bend when cleaning or loading and unloading items.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.